Terms and Conditions
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Trade of Spain, we inform you that this website is owned by:
Eterneum.io, calle de Guzmán El Bueno 28, 28015 Madrid - Spain.
These Legal Conditions govern the access and use of the Website www.eterneum.io (hereinafter, "the Website"), as well as the Service (hereinafter, "the Service") through it.
By accepting these Legal Conditions, the User states:
- That you have read and understood what is stated here.
- That he is a person with sufficient capacity to contract.
- That it assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
The use of the Website attributes the condition of User of the Website (hereinafter, "the User") and implies acceptance of all the terms included in these Legal Conditions. The User must carefully read these Legal Conditions each time he accesses the Website, as they may undergo modifications.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of its contents and services, of these Legal Conditions and, in general, of how many elements make up the design and configuration of the Website.
Use of the Website is subject to the following cumulative suitability requirements: as a User, you must i) be 18 years of age or older; ii ) have legal capacity to assume legal obligations.
Access to the Website
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
Need for Data Registration
In general, to access and consult the contents of the Website, it will not be necessary to register the User. However, hiring services displayed on the Site Web and certain features of the website may be conditional upon prior data registration of the User.
The data entered by the User must be accurate, current and truthful.
Rules of use of the Website
The User agrees to use the Website and all its content and services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and these Legal Conditions. Likewise, it is obliged to make appropriate use of the Services and / or contents of the Website and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities that violate the rights of third parties and / or that violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal system.
The User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (data, content, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to the law, morality, public order and these Legal Conditions.
By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the User undertakes to:
- That you have read and understood what is stated here.
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, homophobic nature, in defense of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Not to introduce or spread data programs (viruses and harmful software) on the network that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, publicity material, "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramid structures", or any other form of solicitation.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the Website.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Website or to third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation on personal data.
The User is obliged to hold Eterneum.io harmless from any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a result of the User's breach of any of the aforementioned rules of use, Furthermore, Eterneum.io reserves the right to request compensation for corresponding damages.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the Website, understood by them, by way of example, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of Eterneum.io or third parties, without any of the exploitation rights recognized by current regulations on intellectual property over them being understood to be assigned to the User.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Eterneum.io or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any right over them.
Links to third party sites
2. The Service
The Website is a service allowing to store in the Ethereum blockchain through a smart contract and IPFS storage, an interplanetary ledger of humanity.
The Website offers the User the possibility of keeping in a unique and immutable register, the trace of his existence and of those he loves.
The User has to register his first name, last name, date of birth and place of birth coded with a geocode system for identifying an area anywhere on the Earth.
Eterneum.io calculates a User tokenID from cryptographic functions with the first name, last name, date of birth and place of birth.
The User validates the data and submit his transaction to the Ethereum Blockchain using an Ethereum Wallet with its corresponding cost and fees in ETHER value.
After the Ethereum blockchain validation process, this tokenID is stored in the Ethereum Blockchain and the information associated are saved in a unique IPFS address.
The smart contract governing Eterneum.io does not allow the User to alterate nor modify the data, nor transfer the tokens to a third party.
The Services provided by the Website are exchange by ETHER values, the native cryptocurrency of the platform Ethereum.
Eterneum.io reserves the right to modify the exchange value at any time.
In case of need, Eterneum.io reserves the possibility of interrupting the service to carry out a technical intervention, to improve its operation or for any maintenance operation.
The data stored in the Ethereum Blockchain and IPFS storage are independent of Eterneum.io. The User can access his data through tools provided by the Ethereum network and IPFS.
You agree to exempt, indemnify and exonerate Eterneum.io , as well as its managers, directors, employees and agents, from any claim, obligation, damage, loss and expenses that are derived from or are in any way related to your access or use of the Site Web, of your breach of these conditions.
Right of withdrawal
According to Article 45 of Law 47/2002 to reform Law 7/1996 on exceptions to the right of withdrawal, the User acknowledges that the service provided in Eterneum.io constitutes, of the fact of the choice made by the same on the name and the content, the supply of a personalized good in the sense of the aforementioned article. Then, the User is expressly informed that he cannot, in application of this provision, exercise his right of withdrawal for the service.
Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in these Legal Conditions were declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the present Legal Conditions subsisting in everything else, such provision being considered totally or partially as not included.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Madrid, Spain.